We guarantee the highest quality hand sharpening by our own in-house master bladesmith, we will return your scissors in as near as new condition as possible and promise a speedy return.
We welcome all makes of scissors and edge types for service
Our Specialist service includes
- Full Convex Edges,
- Bevel Edges,
- Serrated Edges
- Our service includes any replacement parts needed including, washers, locking nuts, screws and finger rests.
Here is what you need to do:
- Use an elastic band around the blades to keep them from opening in the post
- Wrap the scissors with a piece of folded paper to protect them and put them in a padded mailing envelope. if you keep the thickness of the envelope under 25mm the post office will charge you Large Letter rates. over 25mm you will pay extra for postage.
- Ensure you include your name and address, email address and mobile number.
- Do Not send money, we will send you an invoice by email you can pay online or by phone.
- On the back of the envelope write your name. first line of your address and post code.
- Bring to the post office and send by recorded or registered post.
Excellent Scissors, Unit 9, Harbour Court, Heron Road, Belfast BT3 9HB
If you pre-order now we will post you a Scissor Sharpening Service Box and this will guarantee your scissors are safe and secure when you send them to us. Each box is protected on the inside with specialised foam which ensures your scissors are secure during transit and we also supply protective plastic sheaths which secure your scissors further.
From the drop down list choose the quantity of scissors you require serviced and we will send you the box and plastic scissors sheaths to protect them in transit.
If you want this Service Box you have to prepay here.