Joewell Classic Hairdressing Scissors 4.5″ to 7.0″
The Joewell Classic is the standard model, and was the scissor that Joewell built their name on.
It has been selling around the world for over 40 years.
Made from supreme stainless alloy and with the Classic Joewell blade, it is suitable for all cutting techniques, and gives you an extremely soft and firm cutting experience.
Contains less than 0.6% nickel to help prevent metal allergies.
Material: Supreme Stainless Alloy
- Quality optimizing due to special alloying processes with heating to over 1000 °C and icetempering by minus 80 °C
- Extraordinary hollow grinding, HONING,
- Special steel, guarantees unique sharpness
- Extremely soft and firm cutting
- Handmade and non-serrated, since slipping of hair is already prevented by tremendous sharpness
- High-polish finish & Removable fingerrest, secured with additional plastic ring against unintended loosening
There are no reviews yet.